In order to really do a deep clean of a shower, you need a few different reliable tools. For starters, you will want a squeegee that can get rid of excess water and some good cleaners. You might also want a specialized grout cleaner if your shower has tile and grout.
The basics of cleaning a shower are to use an antibacterial disinfectant cleaner that can get rid of both soap scum and bacteria. Once the shower is clean, you want to squeegee the residue off so water doesn’t sit and accumulate mold, which would ruin all of your cleaning. Do not be afraid to buy more than one tool for cleaning a shower, as they can work together to have your shower spotless in no time.
Table of content
1. Squeegee Shower for Shower Doors
[Attention To Detail] Shower door squeegee features a comfort grip rubber handle, keeps the squeegee from slipping too often, makes it easy to maneuver. The squeegee shower is made of high-quality ...
The Best Overall tool is a squeegee. The most important part of cleaning your shower is making sure it stays clean when you are done showering. If you do not squeegee off the excess water you will find yourself cleaning your shower more often that you need to. The comfort grip handle makes this a tool you can use every day to keep your shower clean.
- Can be used every day after your shower to prevent mold from building up
- Can also be used on windows and cars windshields not restricted just to the shower
- Comfort grip rubber handle
- Easily slips
2. Simple Scrub Tile and Shower Scrubbing Mop Brush
🧼 SAVE YOUR KNEES: The ergonomic bend and swiveling head allow you to reach those hard to reach areas
🧽 SAVE YOUR NOSE + LUNGS: Pole length keeps you and your hands away from harmful vapors and fum...
The Best Value on our list, this tool is great for cleaning more than just the shower. You can use this in the kitchen too! Get the most bang for your buck by getting a tool that you can use in more than one location in your house.
- Versatile — for use on more than just your shower
- Ergonomic design
- Can use microfiber attachments to clean dust
- Packaging is questionable — make sure the unit was not damaged in shipping before you use it
- A little awkward to use
3. Mr. Clean All in One Bathroom Cleaning Kit
Flexible shaped head
Kit includes 1 magic reach mop, 2 wet mopping pads and 2 dry scrubbing pads
Additional Mopping and Scrubbing refills sold separately
This is the best option if you are looking for an all-in-one tool to clean your entire bathroom. The extendable handle and flexible head mean your job is easy and the tool does most of the work!
- Great tool for cleaning your whole bathroom — not just your shower
- Extendable handle
- Flexible head
- Mop refills are sold separately
- Not very sturdy
4. CleanSmart Disinfectant Spray
For a great disinfectant, you’ll want this CleanSmart option. Pair this up with other tools on the list to kill all the germs in your shower. This disinfectant spray can be used in many areas of your home, not just the shower.
- Disinfects and kills germs
- Great for small surfaces too like CPAP machines
- Leaves no chemical residue behind
- Can smell for hours after use
5. Drill Brush Power Scrubber
This kit contains medium stiffness nylon power brushes that will attach to your favorite cordless drill
3 different sizes and shapes of brushes for cleaning around your bathroom surfaces
If you need a thorough deep-clean, you want a power scrubber that attaches to a power drill. You can use the force from the power drill to clean places that you could not reach manually. Using nylon brushes, you do not have to worry about scratching any surfaces. While this machine can be harder to use since it requires a power drill, you will get a better deep clean with this than any other tool.
- Power drill provides extra force to the cleaning
- Nylon brushes will not scratch surfaces
- Leaves no chemical residue behind
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Requires a cordless drill
- Difficult to use
6. Electric Spin Scrubber, Cordless Grout Cleaner
🌀 New 2.0 updated: 【Enjoy new cordless version, save more time with your love!】Tilswall spin scrubber changed traditional manual cleaning, caring about women! Upgrade in multiple functions. Powerfu...
This is a very versatile cleaner. The Best Mid-Range option, this lets you do a deep clean with an electric spinning scrubber and a great cordless grout cleaner. For showers with a lot of grout that is dirty, you need this tool. The multi-purpose brush heads make it easy to use on any shower surface.
- Rechargeable battery so you will not run out of power in the middle of cleaning
- Multi-purpose brush heads
- Extended handle
- Bulky to store
- Quite heavy to lift and use
7. Bio Clean Hard Water Stain Remover
This environmentally-friendly option is a good choice for removing tough water stains from your shower. This convenient cleaning tool will also work in other areas of your home where you have hard water stains, such as toilets and windows.
- Removes hard water stains
- Great on more spots in your home than just the shower
- Not a great disinfectant
- Doesn’t work well on mold and other stains
After reading this review, you can move ahead and make an educated purchase for the best tools to clean your shower. You will most likely want a squeegee, as that can help you keep your shower clean on a daily basis. Try out the Best Overall, the Squeegee Shower for Shower Doors. If you use a product like that you will most likely need to give your shower a deep clean far less frequently than if you do not squeegee regularly. You will also want to consider a good shower cleaner or all-in-one versatile tool that will make it easy to clean your shower. Getting the right tools will make your life easier, and you should make the investment to make shower cleaning as easy as possible.
The responses below are not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any financial entity or advertiser. It is not the advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.